Chetzeron, a history and an experience
Discover an exclusive and eco-friendly hotel.
At 2112 meters, as the hotel faces south it overlooks the Rhone valley and the beautiful alpine summits, from the Matterhorn to the Mont-Blanc. Located within the Crans-Montana ski area, live the true "ski-in ski-ou" experience as the former car station was transformed into a unique hotel, now known as Chetzeron.
The hotel has 16 rooms with 3 different categories, all with a view over the spectacular scenery and slopes. As the sun sets, you will feel a moment of sheer tranquillity. In summer, the cow bells are the only ones that break the peacful sound of nature.
Your adventure begins upon the arrival. Depending on the season, you could find yourself riding a 4x4, Snowcat, coming by foot or on skis!
Within a spectacular and quiet environment, your stay can now begin.
The preservation of the ecosystem and the defense of the environement are particulary important to us. This is why our building benefits from advanced energy management technologies. Standards are respected for environemental protection, in order to reduce our ecological footprint to the maximum. Therefore, making no modifications on comfort, activites and the well-being of our clients :
- 50 m² of solar panels to heat our water
- 200 m² of photovoltaic panels, to produce electricity
- A pellet-fired boiler
- Heat recovery of the refrigeration system
- Minergie label for insulation of the building
- 3 Junior Suites, 4 Deluxe Corner rooms (with disability access) and 9 Valley Superior rooms
- Deluxe Room accessible to people with reduced mobility
- 2 Restaurants and 4 terraces on 3 levels
- Lobby, bar, fireplace and library
- Lounge, TV lounge and fireplace
- Children's area
- Wellness area including steam room, infra-red booth (very popular with sports persons) and sauna
- Conference Room
- Smoking room
- Meditation room
- Heated and ventilated boots room
- Ski/snowboards lockers
Whether connected or disconnected, on holiday, at a seminar or on retreat, the silence and positive energy flows through our services:
- Transport by snowcat (tracked vehicle) in the winter and by 4x4 in the summer according to our schedule
- Alpine cuisine
- Selection of local, French and Italian wines and open cellar
- Organization of events (birthdays, weddings, product launches, etc. )
- Organization of seminars
- Babysitting service
- In collaboration with our partners, we can offer equipment and an instructor for all the local sports and activities.