Chetzeron, a history, an experience
Discover an exclusive hotel for a luxurious stay in Crans-Montana.
At 2,112 metres, facing south it overlooks the Rhone valley and the beautiful alpine summits, from the Matterhorn to the Mont-Blanc. Located within theCrans-Montana ski area, the former mythical cable car station of Chetzeron has been transformed into a unique mountain top hotel.
The true "ski in ski out" experience, with 16 en-suite rooms, all with stunning views over the spectacular scenery and slopes. Above the tree line you will sense a moment of sheer tranquillity as the sun sets and last skiers head home. In summer, only the cow bells disrupt the silence of the mountain.
Your adventure begins upon the arrival. Depending on the season it could be either on board a 4x4 or Snowcat. Or directly by foot or on ski !
Within a spectacular and quiet environment, your stay can now begin.
-At Chetzeron, we hold dearly the values of an eco-environment whilst not compromising any concessions to comfort or weel-being. Our building benefits from cutting-edge technologies and standards in terms of energy management in order to reduce our environmental footprint to the maximum.
- 50 m² of solar panels to heat our water
- 200 m² of photovoltaic panels for electricity production
- A pellet-fired boiler
- Heat Recovery of the refrigeration system
- Minergie label for insulation of the building
At a unique location at 2,112 metres above sea-level, amidst the ski area and the protected wildlife zones, above the last larches Chetzeron divides its volumes into:
- 3 Junior suites, 4 Deluxe Corner rooms (with disability access) and 9 Valley superior rooms
- Deluxe Room accessible to people with reduced mobility
- 2 Restaurants and 4 terraces on 3 levels
- Lobby, bar, fireplace and library
- Lounge, TV lounge and fireplace
- Children's area
- Wellness area including steam room, infra-red booth (very popular with sports persons) and sauna
- Conference Room
- Smoking room
- Meditation room
- Heated and ventilated boots room
- Ski/snowboards lockers
Whether Connected or Disconnected, on holiday, at a seminar or on retreat, the silence and positive energy flows through our services:
- Transport by snowcat (tracked vehicle) in the winter and by 4x4 in the summer (hours defined)
- Alpine cuisine menu for lunch and dinner
- Selection of local, French and Italian wines, open cellar
- Organization of events (birthdays, weddings, product launches, etc. )
- Organization of seminars, incentive programs with activities
- Babysitting service
- In collaboration with our partners, we can offer equipment and instruction in all the local sports ad activities.